Thursday, April 19, 2012

Revlon Whimsical

Squeeeeeeeeee! I love love love this! I was so excited to get this. It is of course Revlon's Whimsical.

It's pink and blue glitter particles suspended in a dusty, sparkly, baby blue jelly. Phew!  


It is a bit on the sheer side, so I layered 2 coats of this over one coat of China Glazes Sea Spray.


I think that it is a  kind of subtle sparkly nail polish but it definitely makes you look twice at it! 

It's so pretty in the bottle.

I hope this is released here soon, like Facets of Fuchsia was. I was given this by a friend in the States but I don't see why it shouldn't arrive in stores here soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love this, like an ice cream! Such a nice change from overpowering glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...