Monday, February 13, 2012

China Glaze Frostbite

Monday again! Not that I'm complaining as I'm off for the week!

How cool is this colour?! It is a seriously bright, vibrant blue. There's no messing around with this colour - it's a straight up, in your face, blue.



It's the kind of colour that you get a shock when you look at your nails because it's there. It certainly doesn't blend in. (Unless of course you really do have frostbite. But then the colour of your nails is the least of your worries).


Smooth and easy to apply. Just how I like it.

And just because it reminded me of this, I had to include it.

I'm blue da ba dee ba da ba die....

                                          

4 comments:

  1. looks gorgeous on you. I have this one too but i don't wear it nearly as enough as i should!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You definitely need to try and wear it more often!

      Delete
  2. I have this colour and I love it, Ooh goodness I remember that song way too well, my brother was obsessed with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...