Monday, January 9, 2012

No7 Blackberry

A delightfully deep vampy nail varnish shade I have for you this Monday morning. 




The shade in question is No7's Blackberry. I've accumulated all of my No7 nail varnishes with those nifty little €7.50 No 7 vouchers from Boots. It reduces the nail varnish prices to a pittance. However, while the nail varnishes are of reasonable quality and the longevity of wear is fine, I just don't think I would fork out over €9 for them. They do just not seem worth that amount.




This is one of my favourite shades from the range and if you have a spare No7 voucher lying about (the current ones are valid until the 29th of January!) I would definitely recommend picking up this sultry wine shade. 

Have a great week everybody!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - such a lovely deep shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh looks like a really good dupe for Chanel Rouge Noir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fluff and Fripperies it really is such a nice deep shade!

    @Dee ooh delighted that it looks like a dupe of rouge noir!:D x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...