Sunday, January 15, 2012

Essie Your Hut or Mine

I have really been into dusty rose pink nail varnishes as of late. I don't really know where the sudden notion came from but Essie's Your Hut or Mine is the current focus of my adoration. Not only is it a beautiful mid-toned pink with the most gorgeous shimmer ever to be seen, it has a slightly scandalous name which just makes me smile that little bit more wickedly when I tell people the name of my nail polish. Ooh Matron!



I had a slightly rocky start with Essie nail polish when I first tried them out, with Chinchilly, but I have changed my mind and yes I am now converted and also an avid follower of their upcoming collections. Yes purse, you may weep.


This is my favourite picture of it. Just beautiful. 

Hope everybody is having a nice lazy Sunday! I'm on my way to join the gym.....yay.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...